Spring 2023 has sprung in Broken Arrow, OK

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sharp Turns Ahead

Well it’s Friday and the week has just about come to an end.  As I look back at everything that was on my to-do list on Monday, I am simply amazed at “the unlimited greatness of his power (or ability)” (Ephesians 1:19 Gods Word ©) that we previously discussed over the past few days. 

The full spectrum of that truth is still overwhelming to me.  I had many detailed and difficult responsibilities to accomplish this week, and the Lord not only helped me to successfully complete them, but He managed to put me ahead!  Just when it seemed like I might not make that upcoming sharp turn on the winding road of life, He showed me the validity to the statement the Apostle Paul wrote to the Romans where he said, “If God be for us, who can be against us?”  (Romans 8:31 King James Version)

And you know what?  “God doesn’t play favorites.”  He is “no respecter of persons.”  (Acts 10:34 Gods Word © / King James Version)  If He’ll do it for me, then He’ll do it for you.  He wants to be strong on our behalf.  He wants us to win the battles in our life.  The only thing we have to do is put out trust in Him.  (See Proverbs 3:5-6)

Like I mentioned yesterday, as we proceed through the difficult situations in life with this truth as our guiding principle, the path is smoother and the transaction is a lot less intensive to our beings.  God never said that this life would be a cake walk, but He did give us the tools in His Word, to sustain and empower us through the tough times and end up in victory… just like I have experienced this week!  Have a great weekend.  Put your trust in Him, and let me know of your victory celebrations!  Stay tuned and keep asking yourself… “What am I expecting today?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed. Please keep them within the context and flavor of this blog.