Spring 2023 has sprung in Broken Arrow, OK

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Isn't It Amazing?

Today as I meandered through the pages of God’s word, I was led back to the 23rd Psalm as seen through picturesque rendering of the Contemporary English Version.  For those of you who accepted my challenge awhile back, yesterday would have been the three month mark and (depending on how quickly you began your daily reading) pretty close to the end of the 90 Day event.

So now I need to know… What happened?  How much closer are you to our Master and Savior Jesus Christ?  As I camped out at verses 3-4 this morning, I felt as if the Lord was sitting next to me confirming the truth and vitality of His words saying, “Jim, as you have seen over the last 3 months, I am true to my name, and I have and will continue to lead you along the right paths.”

Isn’t it amazing how we can come to the point in our Christian walk where we can just sense the presence of the Lord as we sit down to fellowship with Him through His word?  He IS true to His word.  He will NEVER fail us nor forsake us  (Deuteronomy 31:6, Joshua 1:5, I Chronicles 28:20)

That’s what brings us the “peace which is far beyond human understanding.” (Philippians 4:7 Good News Bible)  Wow!  Take a moment and just soak in the reality of that audacious statement!  Let that peace that only He can give us, continue to grow in you as you sit in His presence everyday!  So… with that thought established in your heart, have a *GREAT day!  Stay tuned and keep asking yourself… “What am I expecting today?”


*  Okay… step out of the box with me on this one… 
                                             Think “Tony The Tiger” and say: "GREAT!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed. Please keep them within the context and flavor of this blog.