Spring 2023 has sprung in Broken Arrow, OK

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Never Give Up!

Wow… it is kind of hard to believe that they are forecasting snow for the San Francisco Bay Area over the next couple of days.  The last time I can remember it actually snowing in Santa Rosa, with it staying on the ground, was when I was about nine years old.  I clearly remember being sick and forlornly watching all my friends from my bedroom window while they frolicked in the white winter wonderland!  This gives substance to my beliefs about the ability of the things that you are expecting to happen even when it is thought to be impossible!

One weather report said that this would be the coldest front to move through San Francisco in thirty five years.  What good things are you expecting to happen for you?  Maybe what you are expecting is in the midst of a thirty five year cycle where it is getting ready to appear before your very eyes!  What can I say?  The proof of the seemingly impossible is staring at me outside my window!  Never give up. Keep believing, anything is possible.  Mark 9:23 says: “As far as possibilities go, everything is possible for the person who believes.”  (Gods Word ©).  Go ahead… stop and take a few moments right now and recall to memory all the positive things that you have expected to come into reality for you.  Strike the match to the burners of your faith, heat it up and look forward with expectancy for the tangible incarnation of your dreams.

I don’t know about you… but I’m heading to the garage to dig out the sled!  Stay tuned and keep asking yourself… “What am I expecting today?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed. Please keep them within the context and flavor of this blog.