Spring 2023 has sprung in Broken Arrow, OK

Monday, July 27, 2020

Simply Amazing!

In amazement the Psalmist spoke to the Lord in Psalm 139:14-15 declaring that “You alone created my inner being. You knitted me together inside my mother.  I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made. Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this.” 

When I read this last night I immediately thought about Piper and found myself shouting out “She sure was all of that!”  But almost immediately, I heard that familiar voice on the inside of me whisper, “What about YOU…” and I found myself at a loss for words!

Then I realized that God is including ALL OFF US in that declaration of truth!  Both YOU and me!

What do you think about that?  God made you SPECIAL.  You are hand-crafted by Him.  You were amazingly and miraculously made!  Maybe it is time to concentrate on this reality of YOURSELF… than all the negative things we tend to dwell on!

Oooh!  I like that!  How about YOU?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed. Please keep them within the context and flavor of this blog.